Here you can see the full list of changes between each Wiggelen release.
Release date to be decided.
- Accept float threshold in
wiggelen coveragecommand line interface.
Released on May 3rd 2014.
- Command line or importable definition of custom merge function for
- Optionally only report posititions in regions defined by the
Released on February 17th 2014.
Released on November 29th 2013.
- New merger functions min, div, and intersect (thanks Jeroen F.J. Laros).
- Discard None values when writing.
Released on September 2nd 2013.
- Auto scale tracks in distance calculation if needed (the metrics in wiggelen.distance are not defined on the (0, 1) interval).
- Add min,posmin,max fields to track index.
- Optionally consider edges in wiggelen.fill (only_edges argument).
- Introduce the plot module for visualizing tracks.
- Rename command line
Released on August 8th 2013.
- Support fixedStep definitions without step argument. This is not valid by the spec, so a practical consideration. Fixes issue #1.
Released on July 21st 2013.
- Optional track name (-n or –name) and description (-d or –description) for command line functions.
- Command line argument -n or –no-indices for merge has been renamed to -x or –no-indices.
- Slight performance improvement in parsing.
Released on July 15th 2013.
- Fix parsing tracks in fixedStep mode.
- Intervals BED track is now correctly written tab-delimited.
- Fix distance module on Python 3.2+.
Released on June 11th 2013.
- Fix distance calculation on values below threshold. Positions where both values are below the given threshold are ignored.
Released on May 6th 2013.
- Coverage intervals. Module intervals implements extraction of coverage intervals from walkers and writing them to BED files. Coverage intervals with an optional value threshold can be written for any wiggle track to a BED file using the command line coverage command.
- Add name and description arguments to write (Jeroen Laros).
- Fix dependencies declaration in setup.py (only affects Python 2.6).
Released on April 27th 2013.
- Fix installation from PyPi (
README.rstwas missing in sdist).
Released on April 26th 2013.
First public release.